Thursday, September 27, 2012

Got the Blues

Photobucket
Good Morning Lovelies!! One of the things I love best about WCFW is it gives us an excuse to get all dolled up on a "school night", I'm not in school any more but I think the term is still applicable. After a long day at work and most of the time a workout I usually just come home and veg out, but it's so nice to slap on some lipstick and a cute dress and meet up with friends!
I got this blue lace dress as a Christmas gift from my dad last year (don't give him toooo much credit, I picked it out, he paid. He also shoved it in my Christmas Sock...silly whitehair) And for some odd reason it hasn't made its way on to the ol' blog until now! What a travesty, I know. The lovely Kassandra of Kastles has the same one, and I love the way she styled it too, it's fun to see how another blogger wears the same piece!!
I had an awesome evening with my lovelies Nakael and Janelle, both who looked very spiffy and gorgeous as per usual. What can I say, I have beautiful friends ;)
xJennaD
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
OUTFIT Dress- H&M, Bag/Belt-Thrift, Shoes-Payless, Necklace-The Bay, Ring-Oak and Fort
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

14 comments:

  1. beautiful blue dress! Love!

    Check out my oxblood bag **GIVEAWAY**!!
    http://www.thestylestorm.com/2012/09/giveaway-oxblood-bag-and-scarf.html

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that dress - the lace sleeves are just the right amount of sheer.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress, it's one of my faves of yours! You look gorgeous in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with that dress, and loving that you colour-blocked it with that clutch! Stunning!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, I can't believe I haven't worn it more!!

      Delete
  5. How cute are these photos! I love the lace dress it's a beautiful colour on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that purse is the icing on the cake

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww cute outfits!


    raspberrykitsch.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your fabulous collection of lacy dresses! This one may just be my favorite with that gorgeous cobalt blue color. I like the addition of jade green to the whole mix with your purse as well. What dapper looking group of people :) Adorable pics Jenna! xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I do love me some lace dresses, in all shapes and colours!

      Delete
  9. you all look amazing!! it's been a while since i've had to get all dolled up! glad you guys had a nice time! love your aqua clutch!

    [oomph.]
    Enter to Win a Complete Anti-Aging System

    ReplyDelete
  10. you and your friend look beautiful! you style colored lace so well all of the time - makes me want more of it!

    <3 katherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hattitude Style Blog

    ahhh i love these two colours together. under the sea. my favourite!

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!