Sunday, October 30, 2011

Best of the week, Halloween Edition

Photobucket 
So I found the DIY for this rag doll wig on A Beautiful Mess and thought it was the cutest thing ever and decided I wanted to make it. I left it until the last minute because I was super busy this week, but I really love how the costume turned out. All I had to buy was the supplies for the wig, everything else was in my closet! (Sorry for the crappy flash pictures!)
Photobucket
outfit: Dress-F21, Top-Vintage, Socks-Ardene
Best of the week:
Getting all dressed up/making my rag doll wig; the most delicious pumpkin spice cupcake; Having Duke sleep on my lap on a lazy sunday afternoon; Pumpkin carving with Bryce; Going to Zakks first birthday party; Buying one year old's cute clothes;  Halloween parties with my friends; Bright orange nails; Sparkly shoes; Dukes first doctors appointment going well; Cozy sweaters and scarves; Breaking out my warm winter jackets again; Finding out my older brother will be home for 2 weeks at Christmas time; 
xJennaD
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Bryce's Storm trooper pumpkin and mine with the word boo in its mouth! Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween outfit! Very impressed with your pumpkins too :) And awww, smiley dog!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pumpkins!! I'm going to be carving mine tonight and making yummy pumpkin seeds. Your costume is cute! I think you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, love love love your super sweet Halloween costume - super cute! and great pumpkins

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your costume turned out fantastic. Adorable even.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just too darn cute for your own good, did you know that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your costume!!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my your costume was so cute! I love the red yarn wig. I saw the tutorial for this costume too and thought it was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that wig is awesome!!! i'll have to remember this next year! also loving those pumpkins...bryce's is too cool. i can honestly say i've never seen one like that before! and look at you getting all fancy with the BOO in the mouth! nice job, guys!!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!